1. Find the KB tag at the center of your wrap.
4. Both wrap ends should hang over your shoulders and you have made a pocket for your baby.
Bring the top rail of the wrap up to your baby's shoulders or below his arms. Pull the bottom rail below your baby's bum that creates a deep seat that spreads to the baby's knees. While supporting your baby, pull the slack out of the wrap by pulling upwards on the tail of the wrap.
Double knot the wrap behind you. If you have a longer tail, cross and wrap to the front or side and double knot.
2. Keeping the center of the wrap at your chest, bring the wrap under your arm and over the opposite shoulder.
5. Check to make sure the rails are not twisted and the fabric is spread evenly across your back.
Continue to tighten each tail of the wrap while supporting your baby until he is secure against you. The bottom rail should support your babies knees in an "M" position.
2. In View At All Times
3. Close enough to kiss.
4. Keep Chin Off the Chest
5. Supported Back
Note: For extra support for older baby's, the inner and outer crosses can be pulled over baby's bum and back.
3. Being careful not to twist the rails bring the other end of the wrap under your arm and over the opposite shoulder.
6. Hold your baby over your shoulder like you would to burp him. Gently slide your baby down into the pocket guiding his feet through the bottom of the wrap.
Bring the wrap tails down form and "X" under baby's bum. Bring the tails under your baby's legs.
For more information on the Front Wrap Cross Carry (FWCC) and simple how-to videos. Please visit the link below or visit our Resources page.